Vol. 57 Nbr. 2, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Answering the call: drug courts in South Dakota.
- A collection of interesting South Dakota cases.
- Specific performance as a seller remedy for buyer's breach of a sales contract--the availability of judicial purchase orders.
- Storytelling for lawyers.
- Overcoming challenges in the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency's risk insurance coverage to private water investors: corruption and consumer risks.
- State v. Klager: the slippery slope of warrantless administrative inspections in South Dakota.
- Dealing with the whip end of someone else's crazy: individual-based approaches to Indian land fractionation.
- Love isn't all you need: an argument for statutory recognition of committed heterosexual relationships under intestacy laws in South Dakota in response to In Re Estate of Duval.