Vol. 150 Nbr. 9, February 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- JUST THE FACTS.
- TEACHER TO TEACHER: Tips for using Upfront in the classroom.
- Pollution Pops.
- 6 Months.
- Civil Rights on Display.
- Fake News Busters.
- Rescues Only, Please.
- Underage Help in India.
- What's in a Name?
- Every Vote Really Counts: How a tied state election in Virginia led to an unusual tiebreaker--and reminded Americans of the power they have at the polls.
- The Battle Over the Paddle: Is corporal punishment an effective disciplinary tool in school or a form of abuse?
- The Great IMMIGRATION Debate.
- Olympic Games? Is North Korea's bid to send a delegation to the Winter Olympics in South Korea a genuine gesture of goodwill or an attempt to frustrate the U.S.?
- THE CODE THAT COULDN'T BE BROKEN: During World War II, a group of young Navajo men created an unbreakable code that helped the U.S. defeat Japan and win the war in the Pacific.
- Should Everyone Get a Trophy?