Vol. 152 Nbr. 11, March 2020
- SMARTER QUIZZES.
- Racing Llamas for a Cause.
- 0.12 inches.
- 2,797 lbs.
- A Mummy Speaks.
- A Teen Discovers a Planet.
- An Expensive Celebration.
- Punishing Honkers.
- Where Do You Hang Out?
- An Instagram Without 'LIKES'? Amid growing links between social media and anxiety, the photo sharing app launches an experiment.
- THE AMAZON UNDER FIRE: To aid its struggling economy, Brazil has allowed massive destruction of the rainforest, raising fears about the consequences for the rest of the planet.
- WHO FIGHTS AMERICA'S WARS? New Army recruits are increasingly coming from the same communities in the U.S., deepening the divide between those who serve and those who don't.
- The Hidden Fight Over the YOUTH VOTE.
- The Prohibition Era: One hundred years ago, a constitutional amendment banned the sale of alcohol nationwide--but a lawless underworld of mobsters, speakeasies, and bribery flourished.
- Should Washington, D.C., Become a State?