Vol. 152 Nbr. 6, December 2019
- JOIN OUR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY!
- Fill 'er Up With Sunlight.
- 19 hours.
- 440 million.
- Air Guitar Heroes.
- Robot vs. Rubik's Cube.
- Beware of Fake Books.
- We Used to Be Friends.
- Who Speaks the Most Languages?
- How Will the Justices Rule? The Supreme Court is considering important cases this term on a variety of hot-button issues.
- Haiti on the Brink: Life has always been hard in Haiti, but a violent political standoff has brought the country to the verge of collapse.
- The Teens Fighting For $15 An Hour: As many states raise their minimum wage, young people are trying to ensure they don't get left out.
- A Bold Act of Solidarity: When the U.S. forced tens of thousands of Japanese Americans into prison camps during World War II, 17-year-old Ralph Lazo volunteered to go with them.
- The Real Risks of Marijuana: More and more states have made it legal for adults to use marijuana--but this drug still poses serious dangers for teens.
- Can Renewable Energy Replace Fossil Fuels?