Vol. 152 Nbr. 9, February 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- DON'T MISS OUR EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!(TEACHER'S GUIDE)
- EMPOWERING STUDENTS TO MAKE CHANGE: Inspire your class to take civics into the real world by researching and creating a plan to improve their community through elected office.
- Find the Facts!(ACTIVITY)
- Plan Your Contest Entry.
- QUIZZES ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT upfrontmagazine.com.
- WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD? START WITH YOUR TOWN!(Sponsored Educational Materials)
- The Life of a Child Goddess.
- 1,102 pounds.
- Rodents Behind the Wheel.
- The Newest Nation?
- One Dollar Hotel.
- This Bill Can't Be Right.
- Voters and Non-Voters.
- COPY CATS.
- The U.S. vs. IRAN: Why we've been in conflict for 40 years and where we go from here.
- Drowning in DEBT.
- GAMERS BEWARE: Criminals are trying to exploit young people through popular video games, and authorities are racing to stop them.
- 'Four Dead in Ohio': Fifty years ago, National Guard troops opened fire on unarmed Vietnam War protesters at Kent State University, sending shock waves across America.
- Should Voter Registration Be Automatic?