Vol. 151 Nbr. 13, May 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- OUR LAST ISSUE OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!(TEACHER'S GUIDE) (Editorial)
- A New Kind of Circus Magic.
- A Prison Vacation.
- Turning Pro at 13.
- A Speed Limit for the Autobahn?
- Does This Count as Cheating?
- The Companies We Love Most.
- Designer Babies.
- SOUTH AFRICA LAND OF INEQUALITY: After 25 years of democracy, South Africa continues to struggle with the legacy of apartheid.
- Nelson Mandela: South Africa's Founding Father: How a freedom fighter and outlaw became president.
- Teens in the Statehouse.
- The Battle Over THE CENSUS: The decision to add a question about citizenship to the 2020 Census has prompted a massive fight over the once-a-decade national count.
- A Space Race Reborn?
- Should Plastic Straws Be Banned?