Vol. 150 Nbr. 12, April 2018
- TEACHER TO TEACHER: Tips for using Upfront in the classroom.
- TEACHING A TOUGH TOPIC.
- Border Wall Contenders.
- $450 million.
- Found: Oldest Message in a Bottle.
- The Simpsons Invent a Word.
- How Fake News Spreads.
- Teens at Work.
- Unethical Posting?
- 'A DRUG OF MASS DESTRUCTION': A deadly synthetic drug called fentanyl is making the opioid epidemic even more lethal.
- Women on the Front Lines.
- Escape to America: After fleeing devastation and civil war in their homeland, young Syrian refugees are trying to build new lives in the U.S.
- FRANKENSTEIN 200 YEARS LATER: The story of a scientist and the creature he brought to life continues to serve as a cautionary tale for today's world.
- Should the U.S. Expand Offshore Drilling.