No. 14-4, June 2022
- Beyond the IP Box
- From In-House to Solo: A Creative Lawyer's Unique Perspective
- A Brave New World: The NCAA's New NIL Policy and the Need for Federal Legislation
- Decisions in brief
- Value and Risk Considerations for Intellectual Property Collateral
- The Risks and Rewards of Adding NFTs to Your IP Portfolio
- 16 Patent Portfolio Budgeting
- 20 How Corporations Buy and Sell Patents to Implement Patent Strategy
- Cultural Identities and Territoriality in a Global Marketplace
- Brand Expansion Licensing: The Story of Jeff Lotman, Founder and CEO of Global Icons
- Willful Patent Infringement: Lingering Questions
- The USPTO Has Enacted the Trademark Modernization Act: But Now What?
- Trade Secret Litigation Is Different: Should Patent Law Concepts Be Imported?
- A Life of His Dreams: Dana Robinson Talks with Landslide® Magazine