No. 12-5, May 2020
- Do Not Discriminate - A Guiding Principle of Patent Reform
- Decisions in Brief
- Brief Writing Tips from Federal Circuit Clerks-A Most Important Audience While judges are the primary audience of briefs filed with the Federal Circuit, they are not the only audience. Law clerks recommend strategies for writing persuasive and effective briefs.
- Cloaked Wisdom: Advice from Current and Former Federal Clerks
- Responding to Trademark Office Actions
- Budding In: The Law's Intrusion on Branding in the Cannabis Industry
- BIG MAC EU Trademark Revoked for Nonuse
- Cyber Privateers: Protecting American Intellectual Property from Cyber Theft
- Examining the Examiner
- Working Up Your Patent Infringement Case: How Doing Your Homework Can Keep You One Step Ahead
- Trade Secrets 2.0: Stepping Up to 21st Century Trade Secret Protection
- Smarter Licensing Simplified
- How Do You Really Build Your Client Base?
- Commonalities of In-House and Private Practice in Law and Business
- The Pros and Cons of Serving In-House