No. 12-2, November 2019
- About the Artist
- A New Frontier in Patent Bar Ethics?
- An Interview with Li-Hsien (Lily) Rin-Laures
- Decisions in Brief
- Patenting Nature
- IP Strategies for the Red-Hot Digital Health Industry
- Who Owns That Patent? Do Your Interactions with Others Jeopardize Your Patent Ownership?
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Complex Funding of Patent Assertion Entities
- Informed Drafting and Prosecution of Software and AI Patents
- Why Open Source Licenses with a Commons Clause May Become Less Common
- The Changing Landscape of Copyright Infringement and Sovereign Immunity
- Reverse Confusion: A Trademark Doctrine in Decline or on the Rise?
- The Art of Telling IP Stories
- Leading by Example: Elevating Women through Intentionality