Vol. 22 Nbr. 1, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Physician peer review immunity: time to euthanize a fatally flawed policy.
- HIV testing in state correctional systems.
- Dying to wait: how the Abigail court got it wrong.
- To pay or not to pay: Medicare and the preventable adverse event: a rational decision or dangerous philosophical change?
- The neglect of the umbilical cord: Ohio's failure to adequately promote banking of umbilical cord blood stem cells and the need for new legislation.
- Regional health information organizations: lower health care costs, fewer iatrogenic illnesses, and improved care - what are we waiting for?