Vol. 27 No. 2, June - June 2014
- 2013-2014 Journal of Law and Health editorial board photos & bios.
- The highs of tomorrow: why new laws and policies are needed to meet the unique challenges of synthetic drugs.
- Can I see some ID? Banning access to cosmetic breast implant surgery for minors under eighteen.
- The case for flexible intellectual property protections in the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Hacking health care: authentication security in the age of meaningful use.
- Squashing the superbugs: a proposed multifaceted approach to combatting antibiotic-resistant bacteria.