Vol. 28 No. 2, June - June 2015
- Striking the soda ban: the judicial paralysis on the Department of Health.
- The not so "sweet surprise": lawsuits blaming big sugar for obesity-related health conditions face an uphill battle.
- Legal considerations for assisted living facilities.
- Rules are meant to be broken: the organ procurement and transplantation network should allow pediatric transplantation of adult lungs.
- There's no place like home: how PPACA falls short in expanding home care services to the elderly.
- The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, electronic health records, and the challenge of electronic discovery.