Vol. 27 Nbr. 1, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Symposium: the legal and ethical implications of posthumous reproduction.
- Liberty, equality, and parentage in the era of posthumous conception.
- Posthumously conceived children: an international and human rights perspective.
- Presuming consent to posthumous reproduction.
- Who can afford it? The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act's failure to regulate excessive cost-sharing of prescription biologic drugs.
- Elder self-neglect and adult protective services: Ohio needs to do more.