Vol. 29 Nbr. 1, March - March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Why public health policy should redefine consent to assault and the intentional foul in gladiator sports.
- Standards-based regulation of athletic protective headgear - policy background, mechanisms and evaluation.
- A legal challenge of the Prescription Drug User Fee Act.
- Quit the botching, Ohio: exploring the flaws in the Ohio execution protocol and the need for change.
- Down to the felt: how Ohio's lackluster statutory scheme gambles with the lives of mothers and innocent children.