Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, June 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Neurocops: the politics of prohibition and the future of enforcing social policy from inside the body.
- Pregnant women inmates: evaluating their rights and identifying opportunities for improvements in their treatment.
- Too much religious freedom? Infants infected with herpes after Jewish mohel applies oral suction to circumcised penises.
- Ohio's sex offender residency restriction law: does it protect the health and safety of the state's children or falsely make people believe so?
- One and done: how Ohio's one-year, nonrenewable visiting medical faculty certificate is harming the state's economic recovery.
- The current state of advance directive law in Ohio: more protective of provider liability than patient rights.