Vol. 93 Nbr. 4, July 2019
- Waves of Change: 'Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.' - John F. Kennedy.
- John M. Stewart: President of The Florida Bar.
- Face-Off on Facebook: Judges and Lawyers as Social Media 'Friends' in a Post-Herssein World.
- Protecting Goodwill as a Legitimate Business Interest in a Restrictive Covenant Enforcement Action.
- Limiting the Florida Homestead Exemption by Broadening the Application of the Fraud or Egregious Conduct Exception.
- What Would You Do Today If You Knew a Hurricane Was Going to Hit Your Home or Practice Tomorrow?
- Passport Revocation for Seriously Delinquent Tax Debt.
- Restraining Justice: How Florida Can Better Aid Pro Se Survivors of Domestic Violence with Appeals of Injunction for Protection Cases.
- A Brief History of the End of Greyhound Racing in Florida.
- Soft Skills for the Effective Lawyer.
- The Lost Indictment of Robert E. Lee.
- Camino Island.
- First: Sandra Day O'Connor.