Vol. 92 Nbr. 9, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Find a Mentor, Be a Mentor.
- "Lady Bird" Deeds.
- More Judicial Demographics.
- Altman Contractors, Inc. v. Crum & Forster Specialty Insurance Company. Balancing the Interests Surrounding Potential Insurance Coverage for Ch. 558 Notices of Claim.
- The Mixed Meanings of Metaphors in Voir Dire.
- Fraud in Horse Sales: Florida's Rule 5H and Unfair and Deceptive Acts by Equine Sellers, Agents, and Others.
- The Florida Public Records Act in the Era of Modern Technology.
- Raise Your Standards: A Practitioner's Guide to the Effective Use of Appellate Standards of Review.
- The Migratory Bird Treaty Act: On the Wings of an Executive Branch Reinterpretation.
- Navigating the Changing Landscape of Attorneys' Fee Litigation in Florida.
- It's in Your Interest: New [section]l63(j)'s Limitations on Business Interest Deductions.
- The Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act: A Solution in Search of a Problem.
- Bid Protests Under the Administrative Procedure Act: The Standard of Review, the Protest Hearing, and Further Review.
- Are Arbitration Agreements Necessary for Class-Action Waivers To Be Enforceable?
- Beneath a Ruthless Sun.
- Blood & Ivy.