Vol. 92 Nbr. 4, April 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mental Health: The Issue of Our Time.
- A Prolific Landscape: The Admissibility of Social Media Postings.
- To Withhold, or Not to Withhold, That Is the Question: A Step-by- Step Approach to the FIRPTA Income Tax Withholding.
- Tolling or Suspending the Florida Statutes of Limitations Pursuant to Applicable Law.
- A Primer on Emergency Rulemaking.
- The Collaborative Law Process Rules: This Is How We Do It.
- Focusing the Lens of Justice: The Implementation of Police Body Cameras Is a Management Right, Not a Mandatory Subject of Collective Bargaining.
- Full Disclosure: The Unexpected Ambits and Annals of the Adequate Disclosure Doctrine.
- The Chasm in Florida Appellate Law: Intra-Circuit Conflicting Appellate Decisions.
- Bursting Bubbles: Evidentiary Presumptions in Personal Liability Assessments.
- Business and Commercial Litigation in Federal Courts, 4th ed.
- Seeing Through Legalese: More Essays on Plain Language.
- The Rooster Bar.