Vol. 91 Nbr. 6, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Passing the torch.
- Annual reports go digital.
- In praise of the Oxford comma.
- Lawyers advising lawyers.
- You spent how much? Who really cares? Discovery and evidentiary value of an opponent's billing records.
- Should I stay or should I go? The erosion of the offshore asset protection trust and the rise of its domestic analogue.
- Should family pets receive special consideration in divorce?
- Florida earn-outs: dealmakers beware.
- Trust protectors under current Florida law: a passing trend or valuable planning tool?
- Legal citation: which guide should you use and what is the difference?
- Saying goodbye to Chevron and Auer? New Developments in the agency deference doctrine.
- When is a public official entitled to prevailing party attorneys' fee reimbursement in Public Records Act cases?
- Making Modern Florida: How the Spirit of Reform Shaped a New State Constitution.
- The Florida State Constitution.
- Baseball Meets the Law: A Chronology of Decisions, Statutes and Other Legal Events.
- 2016 Annual Reports of Sections and Divisions of The Florida Bar 2017.
- 2016 Annual Reports of Committees of The Florida Bar 2017.