Vol. 91 Nbr. 10, December 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Have a Heart.
- Leaving Law Firms with Client Fees: Florida's Path.
- Asset Protection: The Role of Valuation in Assessing Fraudulent Transfer Exposure.
- Too Little, Too Late? Trial Court Motions for Rehearing and Their Appellate Implications.
- Medical Marijuana's Effect on Employment Law: The Smoke is Clearing.
- The Growing Trend of Animal-Abuser Registries.
- DOAH: Bringing Impartiality and Fairness to Administrative Litigation Since 1975.
- Taking the "Quick" Out of Quitclaim Deeds.
- Parliamentary Procedure: Accomplishing the Will of the Majority While Protecting the Rights of the Minority in an Efficient and Respectful Manner.
- New Partnership Audit Regime: Opt-Out, Push-Out, or Pay-Up?