Vol. 89 Nbr. 6, June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- What a ride!(President's Page)
- Oath of Admission to The Florida Bar.
- Journal ads.
- Annual reports of sections and divisions of the Florida Bar.
- Annual reports of committees of the Florida Bar.
- The new role of federal habeas courts in guaranteeing the right to effective assistance of counsel.
- Generic top-level domain expansion brings new opportunities, risks for business owners.
- Fee awards in administrative proceedings.
- Conservation easements, a benefit to the environment and the landowner.
- Shedding light on keeping beneficiaries in the dark.
- The gay divorcee: marriage equality in Florida and the nation.
- Practicing to deceive: using the doctrine of judicial estoppel to untangle the web in employment cases.
- Continuing trends in state tax litigation: nexus and challenging state tax laws in federal courts.
- Florida Firearms Law, Use and Ownership.
- Law of the Jungle.