Vol. 87 Nbr. 6, June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- It was a very good year.
- Emergency suspension orders.
- Annual reports of sections and divisions of The Florida Bar.
- Annual reports of committees of The Florida Bar.
- E-filing from the local coffee shop: a practical look into confidentiality, technology, and the practice of law.
- Winning trade secrets claims: when and how the preemption provision of Florida's Uniform Trade Secrets Act applies.
- Landlord protection against construction liens arising from work performed by tenants.
- A case of neglect? Representation for children in the Florida dependency system.