Vol. 81 Nbr. 11, December 2007
- More on human rights.
- "Blessed are the peacemakers".
- The effect of disciplinary determinations on civil suits involving engineers.
- Metadata: the future impact of invisible data on e-discovery in Florida.
- Are Florida courts really parochial when it comes to arbitration? A rebuttal.
- Tales of the tipsy coachman: being right for the wrong reason: the tipsy coachman is alive and well and living in Florida.
- Senate bill 360 refined: the impact of the 2007 legislative session on local government growth management.
- Immigration, domestic violence, and what the family practitioner should know.
- Profits interest - converting compensation to capital gains and other planning ideas.
- The impact of unlicensed contractor activities.
- Appendix i.
- Creditors' Rights, 4th ed.
- Missing Witness.
- Risk Management: Survival Tools for Law Firms, 2d ed.