Vol. 75 Nbr. 7, July 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Terry Russell President of The Florida Bar.
- Understanding the first-to-file rule and its anticipatory suit exception.
- Office of the Florida Solicitor General.
- Physician "unionization" - a primer and prescription.
- Evaluating and making a choice of "no entity" for real property held for investment or lease.
- Challenging the reliability of expert testimony.
- The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996: a new one-year limitation for filing a federal habeas corpus petition.