Nbr. 101-1, January 2021
- Are the Criminogenic Effects of Incarceration Mediated by a Change in Criminal Thinking or a Change in Perceived Certainty?
- Chinese Culture and Its Influence on Prison Society: Women’s Experience
- Does the Experience of Imprisonment Affect Optimism About Reentry?
- The Effect of Time Spent in Prison and Coping Styles on Psychological Distress in Inmates
- The Limits of Rehabilitation and Recidivism Reduction: Rethinking the Evaluation of Arts Programming in Prisons
- Wellbeing and Sense of Coherence Among Female Offenders and Non-Offenders: The Importance of Education