Nbr. 100-2, March 2020
- Forced Sexual Victimization Among Youth in Custody: Do Risk Factors Vary by Gender and Perpetrator?
- Measuring the Psychological Impacts of Prison-Based Dog Training Programs and In-Prison Outcomes for Inmates
- Rehabilitation Programs for Incarcerated Drug Offenders in Malaysia: Experience-Based Perspectives on Reintegration and Recidivism
- Stressed Out: Predictors of Depression Among Jail Officers and Deputies
- The Development and Validation of a Classification System Predicting Severe and Frequent Prison Misconduct
- The Trajectory of Offending Risks: Implications for Rehabilitation and Practice