No. 26-6, September 2015
- Challenges in Achieving Convergence Between U.S. GAAP and IFRS—The Case of the Revenue Recognition Standard
- China's International Investment and the United States
- Democracy or Euro: Who Will Surrender?
- Finance and Accounting's Glaring Omission
- IRS Issues Regulations on Performance‐Based Compensation Exception
- Is Pushdown Accounting Lifting You Up?
- IT Applications and Managing Change
- Letter From the Editor
- Optimizing the Income Statement With Integrated Advanced Analytics To Truly Maximize Profit … and More: Reimaging the Enterprise Master Plan
- SEC Matters
- Simple Rules for Thriving in a Complex World, and Irrational Things Like Missing Socks, Pickup Lines, and Other Essential Puzzles
- Tax Proposals for Multinational Enterprises
- The Effects of National Culture on Financial Statement Comparability: A Survey of Research Findings
- The Impact of Self‐Service Applications on Corporate Accounting and Its Customers
- The New SEC Rules for Money Market Funds: Financial Reporting and Tax Consequences
- Transfer Pricing: Factors to Consider
- Warfighter Skills
- What's Your Problem?