Nbr. 15, January 2010
- Locked out: the hidden threat of claim preclusion for tenants in summary process.
- Squandering the last word: the misuse of reply affidavits in summary judgment proceedings.
- Singled out: application and defense of antitrust law and single entity status to non-team sports.
- How Chapter 93A consumers lost their day in court: one legislative option to level the playing field.
- Vacatur of foreign judgments: options for collateral relief in courts of registration.
- Exploring challenges with the discovery of text messages in federal cases through the lens of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Stored Communications Act, 18 U.S.C. ss. 2701-11.
- Administrative law and procedure - student loan discharges under Chapter 13 bankruptcy and ripeness for adjudication - Educational Credit Management Corp. v. Coleman (In re Coleman).