Vol. 34 Nbr. 1, March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- A message from the editor.
- Asserting agency by negotiating patriarchy: Nigerian women's experiences within university administrative structures.
- "The Coolies Here" exploring the construction of an Indian "race" in South Africa.
- The historical orbit of Eritrea's agony.
- West African women and the development question in the post-World War II economy: The experience of Nigeria's Benin province in the oil palm industry.
- Cameroon: the continuous search for national integration.
- Famine in Somalia: Competing Imperatives, Collective Failures, 2011-12.
- The Church We Want: African Catholics Look to Vatican III.
- Mexican American Literature: A Portable Anthology.
- Now Peru Is Mine: The Life and Times of a Campesino Activist.
- The Geographies of Social Movements: Afro-Colombian Mobilization and the Aquatic Space.
- Historical Dictionary of the Dominican Republic.
- Disciplinary Conquests: U.S. Scholars in South America, 1900-1945.