Journal of Global South Studies
- University Press of Florida
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Degrees of Mixture, Degrees of Freedom: Genomics, Multiculturalism, and Race in Latin America.
- Rosa of the Wild Grass: The Story of a Nicaraguan Family.
- The Journey of Reconciliation: Groaning for a New Creation in Africa.
- MULTILATERAL DEVELOPMENT BANKS AS CONDUITS FOR SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION.
- How Journalists Shaped American Foreign Policy: A Case Study of Japan's Military Seizure of Korea.
- HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND TRANSITIONAL JUSTICE IN NIGERIA'S NIGER DELTA DURING CIVILIAN RULE: A Focus ON THE FOURTH REPUBLIC.
- Transnational Representations: The State of Taiwan Film in the 1960s and 1970s.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR.
- Exiled Pilgrims: Memoirs of Pre-Cultural Revolution Zhiqing.
- CONSOLIDATING THE PAST AND RISKING THE FUTURE: COLOMBIA'S DEVELOPMENTAL TRAJECTORY AND THE PROSPECTS FOR A LASTING PEACE IN THE WAKE OF THE HAVANA ACCORD.
- Shifting norms: development policy and the role of security sector reform in advancing human security.
- THE BIRTH OF THE KAN IMAM SAN ON THE RECENT ESTABLISHMENT OF A NEW ISLAMIC CONGREGATION IN CAMBODIA.
- Reaching for the vision: the ATWS/AGSS story.
- THE DICTATOR AND THE MAFIA: How RAFAEL TRUJILLO PARTNERED WITH US CRIMINALS TO EXTEND HIS POWER.
- The historical orbit of Eritrea's agony.
- Hutchison, Elizabeth Quay, Thomas Miller Klubock, Nara B. Milanich, and Peter Winn, eds.: "The Chile Reader: History, Culture, Politics."(The Paraguay Reader: History, Culture, Politics) (Book review)
- Southall, Roger: "The New Black Middle Class in South Africa."(Book review)
- Asante, Molefi Kete: "The History of Africa: The Quest for Eternal Harmony."(Healthcare Policy in Africa: Institutions and Politics from Colonialism to the Present, The Roots of Ethnic Conflict in Africa: From Grievance to Violence) (Book review)
- Green, Maia: "The Development State: Aid, Culture and Civil Society in Tanzania."(Book review)
- Essien, Kwame: "Brazilian-African Diaspora in Ghana: The Tabom, Slavery, Dissonance of Memory, Identity, and Locating Home."(Book review)