Vol. 42 Nbr. 1, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Proper Role of "Judicial Activism".
- The Presumption of Constitutionality.
- The Declaration of Independence and the American Theory of Government: "First Come Rights, and Then Comes Government".
- A Tale of Two Sweeping Clauses.
- The Declaration of Independence: No Special Role in Constitutional Interpretation.
- The Executive Power of Reversal.
- Federalism and the Original Fourteenth Amendment.
- Protecting the Originalist Constitution.
- Justice Scalia's Eighth Amendment Jurisprudence: The Failure of Sake-of-Argument Originalism.
- Expressing Conscience with Candor: Saint Thomas More and First Freedoms in the Legal Profession.
- Reforming American Medical Licensure.
- Bloc Party Federalism.
- Catholic Judges Have No Obligation to Recuse Themselves in Capital Cases.