Vol. 40 No. 1, January 2017
- Immigration, freedom, and the Constitution.
- The power to control immigration is a core aspect of sovereignty.
- Jump-starting K-12 education reform.
- Economic equality is an immoral ideal.
- America's exceptional safety net.
- The freedom to fail: market access as the path to overcoming poverty and inequality.
- Lesson from the least of these.
- Defying conventional wisdom: the Constitution was not the product of a runaway convention.
- Delegation reconsidered: a delegation doctrine for the modern administrative state.
- "An artificial being": John Marshall and corporate personhood.
- A proposal to restructure the clemency process - the Vice President as head of a White House Clemency Office.