Vol. 45 No. 3, June 2022
- A Congressional Review Act for the Major Questions Doctrine.
- Alexander Hamilton, the Nondelegation Doctrine, and the Creation of the United States.
- Private Delegation Outside of Executive Supervision.
- Equal Protection and the Unborn Child: A Dobbs Brief.
- A Standoff: Havens Realty v. Coleman Tester Standing and TransUnion v. Ramirez in the Circuit Courts.
- The Constitutionality of For-Cause Removal Protections for Inspectors General.
- TransUnion v. Ramirez: Levels of Generality and Originalist Analogies.