Vol. 40 No. 3, June 2017
- The place of Congress in the Constitutional order.
- The wealth of Congress.
- The president's pen and the bureaucrat's fiefdom.
- How to salvage Article I: the crumbling foundation of our republic.
- Educating the disadvantaged - two models.
- Why the right embraced rights.
- Business transactions and President Trump's "emoluments" problem.
- Discriminatory lawyers in a discriminatory bar: Rule 8.4(g) of the Model Rules of Professional Responsibility.
- Right by precedent, wrong by RFRA: the "substantial burden" inquiry in Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii, Inc. v. Lynch.