No. 62, December 2008
- Asymmetrical warfare and international humanitarian law.
- Rehab potential 101: a primer on the use of rehabilitative potential evidence in sentencing.
- Rethinking the impact of sales taxes on government procurement practices: unintended consequences or good policy?
- Three's a crowd: why mandating union representation at mediation of federal employees' discrimination complaints is illegal and contrary to legislative intent.
- Contractors or illegal combatants? The status of armed contractors in Iraq.