No. 2002, March 2002
- A perspective on Canada's Code of Service Discipline.
- Institutions of military justice of the armed forces of the Russian federation.
- The role of the Russian constitutional court in protecting the rights of active duty and retired servicemen.
- Military use of the International Space Station and the concept of "peaceful purposes".
- The COJUMA story.
- Civilian versus military justice in the United States: a comparative analysis.
- Andrew Jackson and His Indian Wars.
- Blind Eye: How the Medical Establishment Let a Doctor Get Away with Murder.