No. 60, December 2007
- The Bill of Rights and the military.
- The 2006 Israeli invasion of Lebanon: aggression, self-defense, or a reprisal gone bad?
- Ensuring CICA stay overrides are reasonable, supportable, and less vulnerable to attack: practical recommendations in light of recent COFC cases.
- Incomplete justice: unintended consequences of military nonjudicial punishment.
- Expanding the "child of either" exception to the husband-wife privilege under the new M.R.E. 504(D).
- Putative father registry deadlines and the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).