No. 59, March 2007
- Religion in the military: navigating the channel between the religion clauses.
- The interception of civil aircraft over the high seas in the global war on terror.
- Official time as a form of union security in federal sector labor-management relations.
- More effective federal procurement response to disasters: maximizing the extraordinary flexibilities of IDIQ contracting.
- Reemployment rights for the guard and reserve: will civilian employers pay the price for national defense?