Nbr. 19-2, January 2010
- Introduction: Survey of Transnational Law, Issue 19:2
- Plea Bargaining as a Legal Transplant: A Good Idea for Troubled Criminal Justice Systems?
- Matters of Preference: Tracing the Line Between Citizens, Democratic States, and International Law
- Is Botswana the Miracle of Africa? Democracy, the Rule of Law, and Human Rights Versus Economic Development
- Are Aerial Fumigations in the Context of the War in Colombia a Violation of the Rules of International Humanitarian Law?
- Global Legal Education and Comparative Visa Regulations
- Transfer Pricing in Comparative Perspective and the Need for Reforms in Ghana
- The Sixtieth Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Exploring the Past, Anticipating the Future
- Shrinking Ice, Growing Problems: Why We Must Act Now to Solve Emerging Problems Posed by an Ice-Free Arctic
- Cultural Integration in the European Union: A Comparative Analysis of the Immigration Policies of France and Spain
- Using Geographical Indications to Protect Artisanal Works in Developing Countries: Lessons from a Banana Republic's Misnomered Hat