Nbr. 17-1, October 2007
- Qui Tolis Peccata Mundi?: Introduction to The War Crimes Symposium
- Near Term Retrospective on the Al-Dujail Trial & the Death of Saddam Hussein
- Victims' Participation in the Investigations of the International Criminal Court
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission for Palestine/Israel: Healing Spirit Injuries?
- Living History Interview With Ambassador
- Entrenched Hegemony, Efficient Procedure, or Selective Justice?: An Inquiry into Charges for Gender-Based Violence at the International Criminal Court