Vol. 73 Nbr. 8, September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Autonomous expertise.
- Making plans.
- Task force trip.
- NCSL President Deb Peters.
- Legislative staff chair Chuck Truesdell.
- Helping those who teach the youngest.
- State lotteries fight jackpot fatigue.
- Where have all the babies gone?
- A rising solar-powered workforce.
- Traffic stop 101.
- High court, high stakes: states await landmark decisions by the Supreme Court on several critical issues.
- The nuclear option(s): Lawmakers debate the merits of shoring up struggling nuclear power plants or leaving market forces alone.
- Our country 'Tis of Thee... How much do we know about our sweet land of liberty? Shockingly little.
- Health care in and out of prison: Former inmates struggle if they have no health coverage after being released.
- 5 things clerks and secretaries want you to know.
- A bill, a lawsuit and one very important (missing) comma: Bill drafters, take note: The absence of a serial comma in a Maine law could be costly.
- Labor on!(STATESTATS) (Brief article)
- Brent Hill: Senate President Pro Tempore, Idaho.