Vol. 44 Nbr. 6, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Grooming a New Generation: A California program teaches kids about the Legislature and public service.
- SHORT TAKES NEWS FROM NCSL.
- Gas Taxes Down, EV Fees Up.
- Changes Coming to Foster Care.
- Keeping Up With Technology.
- Roping the Power of Big Data.
- NEW APPROACHES, CHANGING LIVES: Juvenile justice reform is improving the odds that at-risk youth become productive adults.
- BARRELS OF PROPERTY.
- LETTING AN INDUSTRY FLOWER.
- STUDENTS REPORT THE NEWS.
- YOUTH VOTE GETS YOUNGER.
- AN AVERSION TO CONVERSION.
- DELIVERY MIGHT TAKE A WHILE.
- IT'S ABOUT JOBS.
- NO TAN LINES HERE.
- Teacher Pay Is a Problem: Lawmakers face pressure to raise salaries, fully support pensions and restore education funding to pre-recession levels.
- $TRE$$ED: To gauge their resiliency, public pensions are being put through their paces.
- 3 Things Fiscal Staff Want You to Know.
- Drug Abuse and Child Welfare.
- YES, NO, MAYBE SO ETHICS IN THE WORLD OF LEGISLATURES: Why do good people do unethical things?
- Sara Gideon: Speaker, Maine House.