Vol. 44 Nbr. 9, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Insure and Mitigate Before Disaster Strikes.
- America's Diverse Future.
- Gift Cards Linked to Drug Overdoses.
- Halting High Times on the Highway.
- Full-Time Daylight Delight?
- Ups and Downs of Revenue Recovery.
- RED, WIDE & BLUE: Will election results narrow the widening partisan gap?
- Women Ran, Women Won.
- Voters Make Policy: Citizens had their say on more than 150 ballot measures that could transform their states.
- Data: Condidential: California wields a 'stick' with tough new privacy regulations. Ohio takes a 'carrot' approach.
- California's Out Front in Privacy Protection.
- It's 5G Time: States press ahead with deployment even as the FCC raises a regulatory hurdle.
- NCSL Legislate Staff Week.
- As Simple As ABC: Reorient your to-do list to unlock your productivity potential.
- Manage Energy and Stress--and Do More With Less.
- A Family Thing: Not many dads and daughters share a love of parliamentary procedure like these two.
- Why I Love the Legislature: Legislative staffers tell us why they feel at home in the statehouse.
- The Front Line: The criminal justice system is getting a front-end makeover.
- Police, Policy, People: Police departments and lawmakers are striving to create safer communities.
- Opioids: What's Working.
- Pay Up or Stay Put: The ability to post bail plays a big role in who gets out of jail.
- A Gamble on Sports: States looking to close budget gaps with sports-betting revenue may be disappointed.
- What about that second job?
- Jack Whitver: Majority Leader, Iowa Senate.