Vol. 77 Nbr. 3, January 2011
- The new deal and modern memory.
- Flight delays and passenger preferences: an axiomatic approach.
- On delays in project completion with cost reduction: an experiment.
- An experimental investigation of asset pricing in segmented markets.
- International business alliance under asymmetric information: technology vis-a-vis information advantage.
- The effects of food stamps on obesity.
- Money and crime in a cash-in-advance model.
- Identifying price discrimination when product menus are endogenous.
- Central bank independence, wage bargaining, and labor market performance: new evidence.
- Productivity, trade, and institutional quality: a panel analysis.
- What do OECD countries cut first when faced with fiscal adjustments?
- Assessor incentives and property assessment.
- Factor returns and circular causality.
- Georgescu-Roegen prize in economics.
- Kenneth G Elzinga Distinguished Teaching Award.
- The results of the Southern Economic Association elections were announced at the Southern Economic Association meeting in Atlanta.