Vol. 76 Nbr. 2, October 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's report.
- Did leaving the gold standard tame the business cycle? Evidence from NBER reference dates and real GNP.
- Smuggling illegal versus legal goods across the U.S.-Mexico border: a structural equations model approach.
- Pharmaceutical patents: incentives for research and development or marketing?
- Social welfare in sports leagues with profit-maximizing and/or win-maximizing clubs.
- Trade barriers, openness, and economic growth.
- Foreign direct investment and inflation.
- An experimental study of the holdout problem in a multilateral bargaining game.
- Persistence in U.S. state unemployment rates.
- The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and lagged inflation: a case of spurious correlation?
- The policy choices and reaction functions of bank of England MPC members.
- Price discrimination and efficient distribution.
- Optimal two-part pricing in a carbon offset market: a comparison of organizational types.
- The effect of high school JROTC on student achievement, educational attainment, and enlistment.
- Do market pressures induce economic efficiency? The case of Slovenian manufacturing, 1994-2001.