- Risk Management Society Publishing, Inc.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- CELEBRATING SUCCESS.
- RON JUDD HEART OF RIMS AWARD Gordon Adams: The Ron Judd Heart of RIMS Award recognizes the volunteer contributions of a RIMS member who serves as a role model while keeping the chapter, and hence the society, vibrant and resilient, thereby truly exemplifying the "Heart of RIMS".
- David Stills: Walmart Inc.
- Debra Rodgers: Debra Rodgers originally went to college to become a teacher, and after graduation, it was a profession in which she worked for four years. But a lack of job security made her rethink her career path, so she left her Delaware teaching job in 1981 and took a job as legal assistant for a local law firm. This, she said, quickly became another 'dead-end job'.
- LUKE FIGORA: Northwestern University.
- GRADING CLAIMS SATISFACTION.
- The Evolution of Parametric Insurance: Traditionally, parametric insurance has been used to mitigate natural catastrophe-related losses, but advances in data science and technology are creating new opportunities for such coverage.
- ZURICH ASSERTS WAR EXCLUSION IN REJECTING CYBER INSURANCE CLAIM.
- HIGH RISK ON THE HIGH SEAS: Marine operators are using new technology tools such as centralized shoreside risk management programs to protect remote pipelines and oil rigs from threats.
- Ranking Worldwide Cybersecurity.
- LEARNING FROM CORPORATE COLLAPSE: By recognizing the warning signs of fatal failures in corporate strategy, risk managers can help their companies course-correct before it is too late.
- Searching for Signs of Premium Fraud.
- Will Climate Change Ever Impact Reinsurance Rates?
- COPYRIGHTS EXPIRE AFTER 20-YEAR REPRIEVE.
- Our new Pokemon overlords.
- The Most Ethical Insurance Companies.
- TOP 10 PHISHING DISGUISES.
- Using Scenario Testing to Assess Climate Risk.
- Believing the Blockchain Hype.