- Risk Management Society Publishing, Inc.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- David Stills: Walmart Inc.
- Debra Rodgers: Debra Rodgers originally went to college to become a teacher, and after graduation, it was a profession in which she worked for four years. But a lack of job security made her rethink her career path, so she left her Delaware teaching job in 1981 and took a job as legal assistant for a local law firm. This, she said, quickly became another 'dead-end job'.
- LUKE FIGORA: Northwestern University.
- CELEBRATING SUCCESS.
- RON JUDD HEART OF RIMS AWARD Gordon Adams: The Ron Judd Heart of RIMS Award recognizes the volunteer contributions of a RIMS member who serves as a role model while keeping the chapter, and hence the society, vibrant and resilient, thereby truly exemplifying the "Heart of RIMS".
- DATA LEAK EXPOSES BILLIONS OF ACCOUNTS.
- INSURANCE BROKER SUBPEONED IN TRUMP ORGANIZATION PROBE.
- Searching for Signs of Premium Fraud.
- THE TOP GLOBAL BUSINESS RISKS FOR 2019.
- DATA PRIVACY GOVERNANCE IN THE AGE OF GDPR: A surge of new data protection regulations is forcing Canadian and U.S. companies to reassess how they process and safeguard personal information.
- LEARNING FROM CORPORATE COLLAPSE: By recognizing the warning signs of fatal failures in corporate strategy, risk managers can help their companies course-correct before it is too late.
- TAILORING BESPOKE BEST PRACTICES: HOW COMPANIES CAN AVOID THE PITFALLS OF A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL APPROACH TO RISK MANAGEMENT.
- TAKING ACTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE: With the likelihood and potential impact of climate change-related risk only becoming more pressing, what can risk managers do to help their companies assess their exposure and determine how to respond?
- The Evolution of Parametric Insurance: Traditionally, parametric insurance has been used to mitigate natural catastrophe-related losses, but advances in data science and technology are creating new opportunities for such coverage.
- The Looming Long-Tail Risk of E-Cigarettes.
- Reevaluating Your D&O Coverage.
- INTERNATIONAL TENSIONS TOP WEF RISK OUTLOOK.
- EXPLODING SHOE COULD TRIGGER INSURANCE PAYOUT.
- Using Scenario Testing to Assess Climate Risk.
- INSURANCE AND EMERGING MARKETS.