Vol. 66 Nbr. 2, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Assessing the Risk Climate.
- The Looming Long-Tail Risk of E-Cigarettes.
- Searching for Signs of Premium Fraud.
- 12 Steps for Developing a Return-to-Work Policy.
- Reevaluating Your D&O Coverage.
- A Look at Corruption Risks in the ECA Region.
- 33 ARRESTED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING AHEAD OF THE SUPER BOWL.
- DATA LEAK EXPOSES BILLIONS OF ACCOUNTS.
- FRANCE FINES GOOGLE $57 MILLION UNDER GDPR.
- INTERNATIONAL TENSIONS TOP WEF RISK OUTLOOK.
- PG&E FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY AFTER CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES.
- ZURICH ASSERTS WAR EXCLUSION IN REJECTING CYBER INSURANCE CLAIM.
- TAKING ACTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE: With the likelihood and potential impact of climate change-related risk only becoming more pressing, what can risk managers do to help their companies assess their exposure and determine how to respond?
- Using Scenario Testing to Assess Climate Risk.
- TAILORING BESPOKE BEST PRACTICES: HOW COMPANIES CAN AVOID THE PITFALLS OF A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL APPROACH TO RISK MANAGEMENT.
- HIGH RISK ON THE HIGH SEAS: Marine operators are using new technology tools such as centralized shoreside risk management programs to protect remote pipelines and oil rigs from threats.
- INADEQUATE RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION.
- IS GDPR COMPLIANCE PAYING OFF?
- U.S. SLIDES ON CORRUPTION INDEX.
- Future Emerging Risks?
- SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE INCIDENTS.
- "It takes an entire community to prepare for disasters, and that includes participation from the private sector. Through reinsurance, FEMA partners with private markets to build a pillar that supporta sound financial framework for the NFIP by a meaningful transfer of flood risk".
- THE TOP GLOBAL BUSINESS RISKS FOR 2019.
- TRUSTED DATA PROTECTORS.
- Ranking Worldwide Cybersecurity.