Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, March - March 2014
- Calling on U.S. courts to adopt Canada's unified approach to statutory interpretation.
- Achieving better court management through better data.
- Preface: a computational scientist's perspective on appellate technology.
- Writing (and reading) appellate briefs in the digital age.
- Enhancing efficiencies in the appellate process through technology.
- The paperless Court of Appeals comes of age.
- Prospects and problems associated with technological change in appellate courts: envisioning the appeal of the future.
- The Winning Brief, 3d ed.