Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, September - September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- A tribute to Vincent L. McKusick, 1921-2014.
- Extended vacancies, crushing caseloads, and emergency panels in the federal courts of appeals.
- The importance of building fires: lessons learned as a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
- Advocacy from the human perspective: advice for young appellate lawyers.
- Sweeping down the plain: a modern rule for direct review in Oklahoma criminal appeals.
- ALWD Guide to Legal Citation, 5th ed.